We are seeking a recent college graduate who is a Saudi National interested in gaining experience as a Master Planner Specialist.
You help when needed, even before you’re asked
You realize that when co-workers need a little support, they often don’t want to ask. And so you step in with the spirit of camaraderie to get them past their obstacles. It’s just that mentoring comes naturally to you. Your empathetic style allows people to accept your help. You will be highly valued here.
Responsible for preparation of all necessary urban planning mapping, data and plans in support of the work of the Urban Planning Department. Supervises junior analyst and CAD operators as needed on a project basis.
Works with Senior Urban Planners and Urban Designers in the development of urban planning and graphic requirements for the department.
Major Activities Performed
1. Analysis of development initiatives/proposals from both the Royal Commission and private sector to determine planning compliance with the Jazan 2040 Master Plan, including zoning codes, land use policies and environmental regulations.
2. Interfaces with Urban Planners and Designers to conduct/evaluate impact studies, planning surveys and other investigations before developing a plan that takes economic, environmental and social factors into account.
3. Analysis of a wide range of data to determine and recommend an appropriate course of action across all types of community and industrial development, including project scope, development scheduling and developmental impact.
4. Assist with developing sub-division plans from conceptual layouts provided by Senior Urban Planners and Senior Transport Planners.
5. Assistance with preparation of electronic presentations including development of figures, site plans, perspectives and cross-sections, etc.
6. Research preparation and assistance in obtaining approvals, permits and certifications from relevant departments and governmental planning authorities, presenting urban planning feasibility study reports and meeting with other departments as necessary.
7. Represents the Urban Planning Department in a professional capacity as we collaborate with other departments, consultancy and stakeholders.
We want to attract people who are not shy about being called winners
You’re driven to accomplish what you know you can do and will not accept any less. Here, you’ll enjoy sharpening your competitive edge and your drive to achieve. It’s an adrenaline rush to be part of our culture, among confident, competent people who believe in themselves and go for the gold. The diverse backgrounds of our staff add exciting perspectives to every facet of our work. Sound right for you? Let’s do this.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning with (0-2) years of experience in urban planning field.
2. Candidate should meet the required GPA qualification of (3 of 4 or 4 of 5)
3. Demonstrate ability to read, write, and speak good English Language.