We are looking for a projects manager/analyst to translate our internal and external clients’ needs into new high-quality solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Examine, evaluate current systems, identify system requirements & liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, and VB.NET
- Plan, develop and manage web and mobile apps and ensure deadline and budget requirements are met.
- Create procedures on data management which involves data analysis, web projects, data integrity and server security.
- Work with technical team to establish best practices for testing to ensure high levels of performance and security.
- Analyze statistics and data collection for a website which range from website visits to performance of web server.
- Responsibilities also include decision making based on staffing, purchasing of equipment and new technologies related to development and deployment of websites.
Requirements and qualifications
- 5 year of experience in web projects analysis, development, management and documentation.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with programming and analysis experience
- MSCD and PMP or related certification is preferred.
- Strong experience in developing CMS and eCommerce websites
- Experience using Agile or Scrum development methodologies
- Experience in Android and/or IOS application development is preferred
- Solid knowledge of system development lifecycle and in-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams while being customer-centric
- Good time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
- should’ve transferrable iqama