- Develop and propose Monthly price list align and reconcile to achieve agreed volumes and profit plans by Model / Channel / Grade.
- Prepare and propose price; New Model, MY change and Special action model. Providing recommendation and rational to obtain sign offs in line with the Annual sales plan and budget.
- Develop, prepare and present financial Budgets (Annual, Quarter) for senior management Align with Heads of Channels, Product managers and Demand and supply team.
- Negotiate with TMC to optimizing the amount of Financial support (Introductory, Product and Fleet support) per model. Reconciling the support received.
- Build an Elasticity plan for each model incorporating seasonality, market share, discount level, Net selling Prices (NSP) tactical offers and product life cycle. To optimize revenue. by management of Discounts levels and tactical offers.
- Prepare, submit reconcile Fleet claim requests to TMC.
- Propose, prepare and analyze GMFV product (Staff, Retail and Commercial Leasing). Prepare and submit pricing data for the quarterly RV committee meeting
- We require a UAE national with a family book living in Dubai/Sharjah
- Applicant must be a Finance graduate with a GPA of 3 and above
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Aptitude and willingness to work in a Pricing role, details given below
- Someone from a pricing background and automotive industry would be highly preferred but not necessary.
- The role is based in Dubai Festival City