- Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by ANSUL R-102,ANSUL PIRANHA, Pyro Chem, Amerex, etc…
- Inspect and repair commercial kitchen fire suppression systems to include replacing fusible links, nozzles, removal or replacement of agent cylinders and miscellaneous pipe repair. Must be familiar with current UL 300 regulations
- Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems.
- Perform inspection, service, repair and maintenance of wet and dry chemical fire extinguishing systems/portable fire extinguishers.
- Identifying potentially unfavorable site condition that could compromise the performance of mechanical and/or components of the system
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems.
- Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues.
- Maintain proper documentation for all work performed.
- Perform Balloon tests and inspections.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience