About the Internship
Conducting Physical activities and different games. Maintaining discipline and punctuality.
Monday to Friday, 08:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday, 08:00am – 1:00pm
- Arrange and perform all crucial physical educational activities.
- Prepare and record all physical education activities. Analyze entire physical education; activities along with students.
- Perform with the academic teacher as well as clinical staff to identify adaptive physical educational requirements of children.
- Participate in entire-service training.
- Evaluate every student’s physical abilities through informal testing.
- Plan different creational activities important for the growth of students.
- Ensure records related objectives are addressed and share information with Occupational Therapist for reports conclusion.
- Interact with various teachers to prepare and organize interdisciplinary lessons
- Ensure to model strict behaviour management related strategies.
- Instructor inform students individually else in groups
- Establish precise objectives for every lesson, unit and project
- Interact with parents and guardians as required
- Stimulated administration politics and rules related to physical education
- Analyze student behaviour and performance
Internship Start date: 20 Mar, 2021 – 17 Sep, 2021
Duration: 6 months
A place to stay will be provided and paid for.
A means of transportation will be provided and paid for.
3 meals per day will be provided and paid for.
A computer will be provided.
Minimum study level