- Identify the pre installation requirement and provide installation and commissioning support.
- Make the functional test before handing over the product.
- Deliver training and demonstration to user after the installation.
- Provide technical support by identifying technical problems and determine corrective actions in own area of expertise via installation and commissioning.
- Respond to the customers and provide necessary support for breakdown and maintenance as per SLA.
- Submit reports and complete administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Above 5 Years’ experience in Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of Medical Equipment such as but not limited to Multiparameter Monitors, Ventilators, Infusion Systems, ECG Machines, Stress Test Systems etc.
- Above 5 Years’ experience in Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of Laboratory Equipment such as but not limited to Histopathology Equipment, Laboratory Analyzers, Refrigerators/Freezers, Centrifuges, Ovens etc. Manufacturer Training Certifications and Certifications in Computer Networking will be an added advantage.
- Manufacturer Training Certifications and Certifications in Computer Networking will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication Skills and attitude to work independently or as part of Team is a prerequisite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical or Electrical / Electronics Engineering is preferred.
- Compensation would be commensurate with Experience.
- Kuwait Society of Engineers (KSE) Registration, Driving License and transferable Work Visa is required.