We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Advisory ME are currently looking for candidates to further develop their Advisory business growth and support in the delivery of projects across the ME region. The ideal candidate should be someone who has worked in a Management Consultant capacity preferably with a Big Four Consultancy or Global strategy houses or international management consultancies in the Middle East region.
The role is based in region and may require travel. The candidate will have been exposed to a number of industry sectors (e.g. Transport, Infrastructure, Aviation, Environment, Sustainability, Utilities, Energy, Healthcare, Real-Estate) and will work alongside experienced Consultants and Technical Specialists from our main business
Your new role, what’s involved?
* Onsite delivery of multiple engagements
* Drive the Project teams to deliver client excellence and produce quality deliverables
* Lead on stakeholder engagement, presentations to clients and manage change
* Lead on business development activities including the preparation of bids, pricing and content development
* Assist in the development of tools and templates to support successful delivery.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Shall be degree qualified, MBA preferred
* 10-15+ years of relevant experience in Management Consulting (preferably with Big 4) or a relevant position with transferable skills
* Excellent understanding of Transformation, Operating Models and Change Management
* Highly experienced Program and Project Manager
* Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, presentation, communication, and problem-solving skills
* Compliance best practices in management and improving business processes
* Ability to structure a large amount of information and move up the learning curve fast
* Strong data management and detail oriented
* Excellent stakeholder management and client facing skills
* Self-motivated and determined to pursue continuous improvement, which is essential to processes & procedures development
* Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and commitment to projects while projecting a professional image
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Able to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a proactive manner with a positive attitude
* Function confidently and competently within client environment and has a positive impact on clients’ perception of WSP Advisory
* Planning and Organizational agility: Accurately scopes length and difficulty of projects, setting realistically aggressive objectives and goals.
* Compensates for roadblocks and looks ahead to see impact on dependent activities.
* Consistently achieves high quality standards and requires limited direction and supervision
* Shows flexibility in tasks and location, and deals well with ambiguity
* Excellent communication skills – written and spoken English is essential (Arabic preferred)
* Understands when to escalate and uses the correct channels
What’s in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.