Job Description :
- Keep tracking of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts, follow up frequently for payment commitments, in addition to check invoices in cooperation with Accounting Department regularly.
- Proceed / conduct the debts collection process in addition to define the status / changes for each account in a timely and professional manner.
- Register / analyze / update and report database of debts collection regularly.
- Organize daily / weekly / monthly work schedules and report to direct manager whenever needed.
- Participate in commercial team planning meetings in additional to meeting defined department goals / objectives that contributes to overall corporate strategy.
Job Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
Experience at least 6 months – 1 year in Sales / pharmaceutical field