Job Description :
- Review outline quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Document quality assurance activities, such as internal audits.
- Listen monthly calls for the agents to make sure that quality standards are delivered.
- Make an investigation when it needed.
- Conduct a survey with customers to measure the customer satisfaction.
- Make a test call for all newcomers.
- Participate in the training for Telesales / Customer service .
- Any Task assigned by the manager.
Job Requirements :
- Awareness of basic Food safety and Nutrition
- Not less than 6 months of experience.
- Summer training on factories.
- Bachelor degree of Agriculture (Food science) is preferable.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).