Projects and Development Coordinator – 6 month contract
The Business Development Coordinator will support the Projects and Development team through the provision and coordination of various administrative support services including managing supplier relationships and portfolios, procurement of materials for projects, compiling project monitoring reports, data, and information.
Project administration and coordination
- Works closely with the team to collect and collate data on progress measures, tracking service delivery, suppliers and contractor database, and review documentation of all projects.
- Provides regular progress reports with narrative for the project team and customer.
- Assists in the preparation of project proposals, including detailed planning of equipment, supplies and design of the project.
- Implements defined systems and methods and coordinates processes that support the team in continuous improvement of project delivery and achieving maximum productivity.
- Carries out project related administration such as scheduling tasks and producing/ filing general documentation as required.
- Builds and maintains effective relationship with the team, partners, suppliers, and contractors.
- Participates in project, finance, and real estate team meetings.
- Collaborates with suppliers to assure the quality of their products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Monitor supplier performance and costs on a quarterly basis and supports efforts to develop and implement changes to improve the production process.
- Follows up with suppliers on quality deviations and ensures that solutions are identified and implemented.
- Source equipment supplies and services as per the project, facilities or maintenance requirement.
- Negotiates favourable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers and prepares and processes requisitions and purchase orders for the procurement of projects.
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy and discusses defects and delivery problems with suppliers and negotiates refunds.
- Compiles and sort documents, such as invoices and all supporting documentation to sustain all projects related transactions.
- Verify and post details of project transactions within company database system.
- Keep and maintain track of project budgets.
- Reconcile and recommend resolutions for report discrepancies and problems.
- Coordinate and prepare pertinent information for external accounting firm and auditors.
Licensing and Trademarks
- Liaises with International lawyers to ensure that Bateel Brand standards are protected and according to country law.
- Prepares applications for patents, copyrights, and trademarks.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in contract administration, data handling or procurement.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be on husband’s visa, parent’s visa or own sponsorship