• Owns, establishes and upholds program governance mechanisms, frameworks, checklists, documents, internal team trackers, and shared drives that enable the team to deliver at scale. Proactively seeks out ways to improve internal team processes to reduce team effort and improve the quality of program delivery.
• Owns tracking of program schedules, milestones and reporting out to leadership on the status of the roadmap and programs.
• Assists the program manager in identifying, assessing and tracking programs’ risks and issues. Proactively works with the program manager to mitigate them.
• Coordinates and drives program improvements experimentation and testing with the CS Ops teams.
• Writes high quality communications and consolidates inputs for program status updates for leadership.
• Contributes to or leads project management of small-scale CS Ops projects, with the support of the program manager.