- Strategy lead on our biggest clients and pitches, developing strategy and client relationships.
- Looking ahead to spot long-term client needs and growth opportunities outside of a brief.
- Owning the strategy: From how you get the most out of our insight capabilities, to developing razor sharp thinking, to sharing it in a compelling presentation to clients.
- Inspiring creatives: Develop concise, inspiring creative briefs and briefing process, through to ongoing shaping of the work to help our creatives get to their best work.
- Make recommendations regarding the client’s broader business strategy.
- Work with New Business to develop great chemistry sessions with clients.
- Work well with the account management and creative departments, becoming the first place they want to go for help and guidance.
- Ensure the work is achieving our clients’ broader business and marketing goals.
- Provide leadership and guidance for other team members.
- Manage projects that span multiple departments and help everyone stay on course.
- Develop direct reports; help them push their work and thinking to be stronger.
- 6+ years of agency experience in strategy
- Proficient with both Arabic and English
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience managing/mentoring more junior strategists
- Experience working in traditional and new platforms and spaces
- Strong record in pitching
- Advanced research/insight capabilities: You know how to use multiple tools and methodologies – quant, qual, cultural, consumer – and how to join the dots between them to create original, powerful insights.
- Deep cultural interest and understanding: The forces shaping our world, our consumer, and our clients
- Strong writing and communication skills: Developing presentation, to creative briefing, to work shopping and collaboration.
- Ability to work to deadlines and stay focused on the big picture and smallest details simultaneously.
- Open to travel as necessary.