We are now recruiting for a Payments Product – Currency Clearing
Role reports into the Head of Currency Clearing and supports the End to End Review project of the team. This will cover all countries in MENAT.
End to End review project entails doing due diligence on the pricing set-ups in the countries, on HUB, GBS, GPS and all related Payments systems of GLCM business. Scenario analysis for payments, verification of charges from the HUB data and GBS invoices and working with HUB teams to confirm the set-ups is part of the job.
Governance and Committee Memberships (membership of ExCos, Risk Management Meeting)
Role will coordinate activities between GLCM Product, IT, Ops, Risk functions to ensure the due diligence of the end to end review.
Accountabilities for Business, Customers and Stakeholders
• Working and coordinating with multiple parties internally
Leadership & Teamwork
• Working with GLCM product team and playing a key role in coordinating all activities.
• Maintain good engagement with multiple teams and stakeholders
• Expectation is to have a basic understanding of Payments journey, HUB, GBS, GPS
• Understanding of GLCM business and payments business
• Broad and comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within one discipline
Business / Commercial knowledge
• The role requires a sound understanding of a value unit / product / region / legal entity, alongside a good understanding of the industry and the challenges and changes in the sector.
• Management responsibilities for a sizeable team of professionals (including responsibility for budget, and planning)
• Covers a wide range of diverse activities that require complex judgements and solutions based on conceptual thought and strategic vision and analysis
• Seeks ways of improving and adapting day to day departmental activities and will actively seek authority to implement them
Accountability / decision making
• Latitude to make decisions outside of established procedures but within a policy framework. Broad guidelines are available. Role implements strategy set by others.
• Implements business plans through own team and is accountable for results
• The role requires the ability to guide, persuade and influence others through the developed skills of communication and diplomacy
• The role requires the ability to negotiate and influence within their team with a high level of influence