A leading real estate and property developer is hiring an Operation / Soft Services Executive Reporting to the Director FM & RD.
Based out of their Riyadh head office you will beresponsible for establishing and maintaining Quality Service, Optimizing the quality of projects, and equipment conditions, demonstrating leadership in managing Facility Service Providers, and ensuring quality service to tenants and customers.
- Supervise / manage FM Service in accordance with department policy.
- Oversees all operational projects and monitors Service providers.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure effective operations of the property.
- Initiating contract reviews for the planned preventive maintenance.
- Ensuring that the property is maintained in good condition of repair, clean and appropriate level of security is provided.
- Liaison with tenants to ensure tenants comply with requirements of tenant manual
- Effectively manage tenant issues and complaints.
- Ensure Tenants maintain their premises to required standards, and Civil Defence requirements.
- Planning and implementing Quality, Health, Safety & Environment.
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Monitoring compliance to site policies and procedures and providing improvements.
- Initial assessor for troubleshooting emergency cases on-site including water leakage, electrical failure, and equipment breakdown.
- Conduct technical assessment for the operational project (MEP and civil works)
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects, preparing technical reports and scope of work.
- Review of ongoing project design concepts such as waste management design, public health provisions, MEP and provide technical input.
- Support Government relations team for the renewal of project Civil Defence license.
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering / relevant degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same role.
- Communication and influencing skills in person and in writing.
- Analytical problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- The ability to lead and manage teams, and projects.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see implications for the bigger picture.
- Commercial awareness.
- Customer service.
- Organisational and time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.