Duties & Responsibilities
You Will Be Required To Perform The Following
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company data sources to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms as needed and appropriate to address problems.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize production facilities, revenue generation, and other targeted outcomes.
- Develop A/B testing mechanisms and test model quality and value, and validate the associated hypothesis accordingly.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop necessary documentation as per established standards.
Sensitivity: Internal & Restricted
- Machine Learning engineering / Data Science / AI Engineering
- Strong knowledge of diverse Machine Learning models and practices (Supervised, Unsupervised, Neural Networks, etc)
- IIoT skills are a bonus for Manufacturing focus
- – Tools: Python, Jupyter, Keras, R, C++, OpenCV, PCA, Linux, Apache Hadoop stack, TensorFlow, Scikit learn, PyTorch, Caffe, Matlab, SAS, Alteryx
- Experience in implementing Machine Learning projects
- Extensive implementation knowledge of different types of ML (Supervised, Unsupervised, Neural Networks, etc)
- Handling and inferencing with time-series data
- Responsible for working with SME, PM, Data Engineering teams to assess project feasibility
- Identify, develop, test, train, measure performance and quality of ML Models
- Monitor production models and tune their performance and quality.
- Identify resources needed and work with Data engineer to procure the right ML resources
- Document ML models with problems and outcome success
- Testing ML model with the SME and confirm acceptance
- As a successful candidate, you will hold a degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Computer
- Vision, Applied Mathematics, or a related field from a recognized and approved program. )A
- Master or Ph.D. degree is preferred).
- You must have at least 5 years of experience with hands-on data science, NLP, and/or machine learning projects/products in the industry.
- You must also be able to bring ideas from conceptualization to productionalization (putting models in production) using the right tools.
- Having very strong expertise in data collection, cleaning, preprocessing, and wrangling is a requirement.
- Expertise in handling text data from different data sources is a must.
- Knowledge and experience in building knowledge graphs are necessary.
- You must be fluent in either R or Python, preferably both, and familiarity with Golang is a plus.
- You must be experienced in information retrieval (content recommendation, search metrics, search query, document classification, entity recognition, topic modeling, etc.).
- Tokenization, classification, and preprocessing of different languages
- Semantic analysis of big/continuous texts
- Sentiment Analysis from paragraphs of text
- Feature extraction (entities) from a big block of text
- Summarization and classification of topics from text
- Understanding and utilization of Deep learning models for NLP
- Understanding and work on intent and entity extraction from a sentence
- Arabic language NER understanding and good work is done in past