Job Title: Manager of Treasury & Investment – Credit Analysis
1. Financial Analysis Interpreting and analysing the financials supported by the spread sheet and other information gathered to produce effective reports to support informed decision making.
2. Credit applications Prepare the credit application process, by making available financial analysis reports.
3. Credit committee Support the credit review process by providing credit committees with adequate information on the reported financials of the customers.
4. Information gathering & Processing Manage information gathering and effective processing within the unit to support quality analysis. Engage with business units to gather clarifications/ additional details on any vague areas identified in the financials.
5. Support to unit Assist the Head of Investment in the relevant responsibilities of the unit as required.
6. Corporate Governance and Compliance Work fully within risk policies and procedures and compliance regulations and ensure all divisional activities comply with corporate governance & regulatory/legal frameworks.
7. People Management Manage, motivate and develop individual employees and the team in line with people policies & practices. Communicate operational procedures.
1. Requirement open for all nationals.
2. Minimum 7 years banking/Financial Institution/Investment sector experience.
3. Understanding of Investment products and services
4. Knowledge in Accounting Policies & standards and financial analysis tools & techniques
5. Experience in financial analysis & associated tools, techniques and methodologies.
6. CFA or minimum CFA Level 1&2. FRM is recommended.