Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct ISO audits (i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001) in accordance with the Audit Plan / Allocation provided by the Lead Auditor.
- Conduct entrance and exit meetings at the beginning and end of audits.
- Prepare a draft audit report for review by the Lead Auditor.
- Carry out follow-up review to determine whether the agreed recommendations have been appropriately implemented by the auditee.
- Verify the corrective actions taken by the auditee and determine its effectiveness
- Close-out audit based on the corrective action taken by the auditee.
- Maintain audit records, which include the audit reports, audit findings / evidence, audit plans, correspondence with the auditees regarding the audits undertaken.
- Assist the Lead Auditor in providing the relevant staff with the necessary Management System training / awareness for their effective implementation of the system requirements.
Assist the Lead Auditor in monitoring and analyzing the measurable objectives / performance indicators (Quality, Environmental and Safety) of various Departments and Projects.
required IELTS of TOEFL
- Internal audit plan.
- Compliance ISO standards.
- Completed ISO audit VS audit Plan.
- Closing of NCR
- Records maintenance
- All Departments
- Certifying bodies