*General Job Purpose Brief
Baggage/ Ramp Handling – Performing Reconciliation, leading loading and offloading of baggage and cargo function or any other similar role.
01. Coordinate with Baggage operation control center (BOC) /Load control for ULD requirement and special loads on allocated flights
02. Arrange serviceable ULDs on time to the allocated makeups for building up of departure baggage.
03. Allocate manpower to safely and efficiently build up ULD and trolleys.
04. Monitor closely the scanning activities of GHA II and GHA I while building up of baggage units to ensure no over carriage of unauthorized bags.
05. Ensure loading and delivery of baggage/ULDs are commenced without discrepancies and on time.
06. Report to BOC/Load Controller for any deviations from the planned ULD requirements and accurately record them.
07. Release loaded ULDs to the departure flights well on time.
08. Ensure loading and delivery of baggage/ULDs are commenced without discrepancies and on time.
09. Liaise with HIA / QAS BCR with regards to Baggage Arrival belt allocation and to ensure the arrival presentation standards are met.
10. Communicate/coordinate with BOC for any SOOG items (AVIH, Special loads) and record and highlight discrepancies.
11. Update transfer baggage received timings and highlight late receipt of bags to BOC.
12. Highlight outstation discrepancies to Baggage Operation Coordinator (BOC).
13. Apply all safety procedures at all times, and ensure all reporting staff does likewise.