ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Training camps – Lead and motivate clients of all backgrounds through intense and safe training sessions
- Personal training in a group setting – Ability to engage multiple clients in workouts while offering a personal experience
- Fitness consultations- Facilitate client success, tracking, uphold client attendance and accountability
- Excellent customer service – Add more value to our members by providing genuine interaction, empathetic engagement, and consistent devotion to your goals and theirs!
- Knowledge – Possess the skills and ability to conduct and communicate safe and effective exercises for clients of all backgrounds and experience levels
- Squad 5 Training abilities and athletic information can be instructed, however obvious enthusiasm for aiding individuals should be available in each Squad 5 Training coach
- “Lead up” through identifying areas of opportunity to improve the business and working with leadership team to implement a plan to execute.
- Be a positive addition to the company culture.
- Driving Squad 5 Training High-Intensity Interval Group Training Classes
- Conveying guidance in the Squad 5 Training Terminology
- Guarantee that all individuals are certainly standing out during class, performing practices securely and accurately while keeping them roused and supported
- Ready to perform and show all activities in class with adjustments depending on the situation
- New members are enrolled on site or in the community.
- Assisting with the sale of Squad 5 Training membership and other products and services
- Multi-tasking and quick-thinking skills
· Certified Personal Training certification (NASM, ISSA, ACE, ACSM, NSCA) OR 4-year Exercise Science degree with no gap in experience
· CPR/AED certified
· 1+ year experience in personal training or coaching
· Cross fit certificate, Yoga/mobility certificate
· Ability to work and train clients of all ages and fitness backgrounds
· The candidate must be willing to relocate to Doha, Qatar
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Positive attitude, energetic, highly motivated, and fun
· Must be coachable
· Must be able to give clear instruction, proper exercise modification, and challenge clients to achieve their fitness and health goals
· Career-minded attitude
· A dedication to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality and professional standards for best practice
· Working hours 38 hours per week (flexible working days). 30 calendar annual leave.