- Position – Female therapist
- No DHA license required
- English + Arabic language skills
- 4500 + comm
- 2 years limited contract all all roles of this client
- 3 months notice period for all
They need massage therapists not fitness coaches. Someone who has handled therapies before. Experience as a therapist in doing both body & amp; facial treatments, ideally experienced in massage & body slimming , machine operations
- Also massage therapist can be considered. They will train her on our equipment
- Therapists-Consultants not only perform treatments, but also consult new clients on the best way to achieve their wellness goals by combining the different services . Each intake consultation results in sales.
- Therapists-Consultants are also actively involved in training junior staff members.
Responsibilities of a Therapist
- To deliver all wellness services safely and professionally.
- To promptly follow instructions of using our wellness equipment.
- To keep the equipment and the treatment rooms clean and in perfect working order.
- To uphold hygiene standards, appearance and behavior requirements.
- To be friendly and empathetic, explain your actions during the treatment, whenever relevant, and maintain a conversation about client’s needs, expectations, and progress.
- To acknowledge and respond to questions and carefully listen to feedback.
- To, whenever appropriate, suggest and promote additional services or retail products that may speed up client’s progress towards the goal.
- To maintain treatment-related notes in client’s progress file.
- To communicate with team members, also involved in serving the client, in order to show care and provide the best client experience.
- To monitor the bookings and to remind the scheduled clients of their appointments.
- To perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor, as may be necessary.
- To immediately inform the supervisor in case of client complaints or any other arising issues.