- Plan, organize, promote Events, implement and evaluate activities and duties that are part of sale Department.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concer
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Problem Solving (If any)
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working Conditions & Hazards:
- Some exposure to heat, cold, dirt, noise and rainy weather conditions; some time away from duty station, exposure to outdoor conditions
- Exposure to security threats and/or other injury could occur in the course of work. Minor accidents possible.
- Associate (Degree/Diploma), apprenticeship in Hospitality or restaurant management or related field OR High school graduate with additional 3 years experience on top of the minimum required experience for the position.
- Certificate Qualification in hospitality
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within hospitality and events background is required
- The ability to work under pressure, without supervision, have good organizational and secretarial skills and good business English;
- Planning and organizing skills
- Quality and Customer Focused time management
- Deliver results
- Excellent Communication Skills attention to detail
- planning and organizing
- interpersonal skills
- customer-service orientation
- stress tolerance
- Verbal and written communication skills
- English is a must, Arabic Preferred
- Computer skills (word, excel, power point, etc)
- Presentation Skills
- Quality Assurance/Control Techniques