- Set up electronic systems and devices
- Assemble and connect system components
- Build prototype models based on technical guidelines
- Test system functionality and analyze data
- Repair malfunctions in circuitry and other system structures
- Read and comprehend complex manuals and diagrams
- Update reports and maintain inventory
- Use various tools to build and repair systems
- Provide orientation sessions to customers about the chosen game theme.
- Monitor the players during the game experience and provide hints whenever is needed or based on the agreement with the customer.
- Reset the rooms after every game experience.
- Interact as much as possible with customers to help them have unforgettable experience and hence guarantee them as returning happy customers.
- Ensure all players adhere to gaming rules and regulations.
- Manage gaming operations and report game status to management on daily basis.
- Analyze feedback and suggestions from players for continuous improvements of game
- Evaluate the game flow and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Monitor disturbances and imbalances during the games and provide corrective solutions
- Assist in planning and facilitating gaming events.
- Ensure player satisfaction by responding accurately and professionally to player’s complaints
- Provide support to players on game-related queries.
- Conduct quality assurance assessment of game products to ensure product quality and service.
- Previous experience as an electronic technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with electronic testing and circuitry
- Familiarity working with various tools and equipment
- Familiarity with Arduino IDE.
- MS Office and Windows.
- An associate’s degree or apprenticeship in Electronics.