The client is in the automotive industry and is looking for an experience Dealer Standards Auditor for quality assurance over all their brands across all their locations. The position is to monitor and ensure audit and dealer requirements are being met for both Sales and Aftersales across the group.
The salary for the position will depend on your experience. On top of the basic there is a housing allowance, company provided transport, petrol & telephone allowance.
- Applies quality tools to statistically evaluate processes and optimize opportunities.
- Ensures operations’ efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Ensures Company and Customer quality standards.
- Ensures to achieve full marks with regards to the automotive division’s various companies’ dealer standards audits.
- Works to prevent, detect, and correct deviations and to ensure a non-repeated behavior.
- Creates and carries out audit plans across all departments to ensure compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and technical/dealer standards
- Coordinates with internal and external auditors to facilitate the auditing process
- Collaborates with all departments to improve the efficiency and enhance the quality & effectiveness of their processes and procedures
- Drafts assurance policies and procedures
- Cooperates in managing factories’ variable margin programs
- Improves efficiency by enhancing the automation of processes and by reducing manual work
- Monitors the operations of all departments by auditing, establishing, and maintaining relevant controls and feedback systems through regular reports
- Develops, recommends, and monitors corrective and preventive actions
- Reviews performance data to monitor and measure departments’ productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
- Assesses Sales and Aftersales’ employees regularly to identify weaknesses and propose solutions
- Monitors and analyzes data in customer satisfaction indices to ensure meeting & exceeding customer expectations, and to recommend required improvements
- Cooperates with different departments to strengthen data integrity and governance
- Provides regular feedback and recommendations to management for areas of improvement & increased efficiency
- Detects, investigates, and reports on found discrepancies
- Responsible for the document management system
- Prepares evaluation reports for supervisory review and analysis.
- Organization Skills
- Time management
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Status Reports
- Job Skills
- At least 2-3 years’ automotive industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Confident in nature
- Flexible and prepared to learn
- Systematic at work
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Has the willingness to achieve
- Attentive to details
- Has problem-solving skills
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Reliability and perseverance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent