Data Center – BUM
- Achieve the sales, profit, and organizational targets of the business quarter by quarter, for the total kingdom, full P&L responsibility.
- Lead the sales and technical teams across KSA to ensure the enhanced customer experience
- Build C Suite customer relationships with customers to aggressively drive growth and increase market share
- Day to day focus on sales activities through customer joint visits to generate business and coach the team
- Leverage salesforce and other digitalization tools to drive growth and enhance operational excellence
- Work with the technical team to improve the customer experience through quality project execution and complete the job
- Work with the suppliers to get better support in the market, negotiate better prices and payment terms and provide training for both the sales and technical team
- Work with supporting functions and other business units under the key account management approach and support corporate initiatives and operational excellence
- Set team objectives, conduct regular reviews and year-end reviews to improve performance
- Attend the business review session and operating committee meeting and participate effectively
- Strong sales and projects leadership and analytical skills
- Sales, negotiation, high-level relationship building Skills
- Project management
- Good understanding of financial statements
- Worked in salesforce/ CRM environment
- Engineering degree, electrical, mechanical, electronics, or similar field of engineering
- Total of 10-12 years of sales, marketing, and projects, preferably in the field of “power solutions, UPS, generators, battery systems, HVAC, data centers solutions, data networking”.
- 4-5 years of successful experience in the sales and marketing management
- Experience in an ERP system environment in addition to other digital solutions i.e. Salesforce or another CRM system to manage all business aspects.
- ISO, Six-Sigma, data center uptime, PMP, or similar professional certification is plus