- Design and plan Customer care department KPA/KPI and annual budget
- Recruiting and Managing the Supervisors/Executives
- Be “subject matter expert”, from a business, operations, customer service and consumer affairs perspective. Ecommerce Customer Service Manager will own many aspects of support, ranging from building scripts/FAQ for phone / email / online chat to driving initiatives to improve day-to-day processes.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Consumer Care Associates through Supervisors/Team leads.
- They will design & conduct formal training sessions upon initial hire as well as ongoing refresher courses.
- A performance evaluation and continuous performance enhancement process to be implemented
- They will evaluate and analyze systems, i.e. email and chat service to ensure it is being used to its maximum benefit. Report on productivity and react accordingly.
- Utilize market leading Customer Service and web technologies to increase consumer satisfaction.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of Live Chat tools and other web-based consumer Affairs technology
- Coordinate with Growth/product, QC and marketing to design and conduct periodic market survey
- Periodic/regular Customer Care MIS with market and consumer behavior insights
- Keep a close eye to Identify Consumer pain regarding customer UX in different platform , solution gaps or improvement areas to regularly update management
- Strictly monitor Regulatory guideline regarding to Customer/consumer rights
- Closely follow-up with internal stakeholders to submit timely response for any regulatory enquiries or complaint
- Knowledge of E-business Customer Care (Preferably from Insurance/Financial Segment)
- Excellent communication and Leadership ability
- Degree, preferably in Business Management, or related field
- Preferably with MBA
- 3-5 years of Customer care leadership Experience.
- 3-5 years working in E-Business, Banking, or Insurance
- Proven work experience as Manager/Asst. Manager in similar role in a reputed organization in Saudi Arabia
- Exceptional interpersonal/team building skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and participate on multi-functional teams
- Detail-oriented, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be results and deadline driven
- Microsoft Office proficiency with Word and Excel