Do you have an excellent attention to details and do you have excellent communication skills? Then we are looking for you together with our client. Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Kuwait. Their 130 bed accredited facility includes inpatient rooms, labor rooms, neonatal units, Intensive Care Units, Operation Theatres, Emergency Room, outpatient clinics and sub-specialized medical/surgical fields.
what we offer
Your salary is a tax free all-inclusive salary! You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client for either 2 or 3 years. They offer 30 days annual paid leave and annual study leave depending on your position. Your salary can be increased by their commission scheme if applicable. They cover healthcare insurance or treatment and provide you with a medical malpractice insurance. Also you’ll be able to get employee discounts, furnished accommodation/housing allowance and a lot more.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Cardiologist, on Consultant level.
- Assist and perform cardiology procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab;
- Provide pre- and post-procedure care for patients in the Cardiac Day Ward;
- Review and evaluate cardiac patients of the accident and emergency unit, admit those who need admission;
- Taking report of round of in-house patients from Registrar physicians;
- Review and follow the patients in the Coronary Care Unit;
- Perform cardiology procedures or tests;
- Support other departments’ consultants when cardiology opinion or review is requested;
- Train Registrar physicians and taking daily follow up from them;
- To comply with Health and Safety Regulations, ensuring safe working practices in a safe working environment;
- To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required.
who you are
You are a licensed doctor to provide specialized and holistic care to patients with a broad spectrum of heart diseases, whether it is an emergency or a long-standing chronic condition.
skills & competencies:
- Ability to work harmoniously with fellow physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other hospital personnel;
- Excellent Arabic communication skills;
- Close attention to details;
- Compassionate character and gentle personality.
education & qualifications:
- MBBS or equivalent qualification AND completion of specialty qualification AND completion of high qualification (Fellowship, PHD, European Board, American, Canadian, German, Irish & UK Board);
- Experience not less than 12 years, 7 years after the high qualification will get Consultant level license;
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait.