Company roles include:
- Procuring and managing electrical energy and capacity.
- Managing commercial agreements for the sale and purchase of energy.
- Monitoring the implementation of the IPP and renewable energy projects.
Efficiency improvement and saving fuel.
- Participating with regulator in establishing and developing the electricity power market.
- Developing and establishing new partnerships.
- Prepares and reviews work scopes.
- Prepares and reviews agreements/contracts.
- Coordinates with the contractors and related parties regarding fuel pipelines issues such as mechanical equipment installation, piping isolation and installation, preservation and testing. Preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance works
- Supports in risk and claim managements
- Preparation and submission of reports.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor of engineering.
- 15 years at least in energy sites.
- Fluent in English
- Have a professional knowledge of computer & Microsoft office package.
- Self- Confidence, hardworking, teamwork, ordinated & dedicated.
- Has an experience of power plant’s fuel systems (meters, tanks, consumption meters, IT systems…etc.)
Must have a strong understanding of following items:
- Fuel transportation systems (Trucks, Pipelines and Marines).
- Fuel Marine measurement systems
- Loading and unloading procedure for vessels
- Vetting & Berthing and unberthing procedures for vessels
- Supervising the procedure of the third party
- Improving fuel supply performance
- Fuel transportation contracts
- Fuel Trucks measurement systems (The heat equation).
- Loading and unloading procedure for Trucks