- Obtaining, organizing, and interpreting patient data; and prioritizing level of care based on critical needs.
- Participates in interdisciplinary patient care rounds and communicate follow-up with clinical team.
- Evaluating medication therapy and identifying strategies to optimize medication therapy.
- Reviewing the patient’s active medical problem list to inform and guide the development of an individualized assessment and plan for optimizing medication therapy.
- Formulating a comprehensive medication management assessment and plan in collaboration with the health care team and implementing this plan to achieve patient-specific outcomes.
- Establishing patient-specific measurable parameters and time frames for monitoring and follow-up in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team and providing pharmacokinetic monitoring when a targeted drug is prescribed.
- Effectively verifying patient medication orders for appropriateness and accuracy.
- Monitoring, modifying, documenting, and managing the plan of care in collaboration with the patient/caregivers and his/her other health care providers.
- Appropriately documenting clinical intervention.
- Providing concise, applicable, comprehensive, and timely responses to requests for drug information from patients and health care providers.
- Providing and document discharge medication counseling.
- In conjunction with the clinical nutrition, the Clinical pharmacist evaluates all orders for parental nutrition and recommends modifications as indicated to optimize the nutritional regimen.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Preferably Clinical Pharmacy Program).
- Experience: 1-2 years of Experience in Clinical Pharmacy role.
- Applicants with Pharm.D. AND/OR American Board of Pharmacy Specialties (Preferably BCPS, BCCCP, or BCIDP) are preferred.
- Very Good command in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills.: