- Monitor Account statements of major accounts and work on current bottlenecks while collaborating with related entities.
- Provide daily management and leadership to the Cash Applications Group, ensuring that staff is adhering to departmental procedures.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of operational procedures and controls to maximize departmental productivity and minimize errors made by staff.
- Responsible for ensuring Cash Applications team is adhering to internal controls (Policies and process guidelines).
- Assist in daily and monthly cash reconciliation process.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators for the cash applications group (Including collection and ARC teams).
- Revise and maintain cash application policies and procedures to ensure changing business requirements are met.
- Collection target
- Collection strategy
- 7-10 years or demonstrated expertise in high volume transaction Accounts Receivable organization.
- 2-5 years’ experience managing a staff of 2 or more.
- Demonstrated ability in Strategic Agility, Problem Solving, Priority Setting and Planning, and Delegation
- Strong communication skills, strategic agility, process engineering people management.
- Fluent in English language