You will promote the brand through the delivery of training activities within your assigned area, analyzing training needs, sourcing activities, materials and initiatives, and evaluating of training outcomes. You will personally deliver ‘classroom’ and “on the job” training activities to all levels of store staff in order to develop the required levels of product knowledge/handling, and to raise brand awareness.
You will also facilitate other inputs/activities as directed by Brand Training Manager and Alshaya training department.
Additionally, your duties will include:
* Making all practical arrangements for bookings, equipment, etc. connected to training delivery.
* Working closely with operations and functional management to identify and map gaps in product knowledge.
* Seeking ways of promoting brand awareness and sets priorities, current or future, for store and function staff.
* Sourcing appropriate training courses and materials based on market needs and under the guidance of the Brand Training Manager.
* Developing strong links with the host brand to source materials and adapt them to maximise their impact in the chosen market.