Job Description :
iConsult is hiring Relationship Officer for El Mashreq Bank Center of Excellence
• Complete awareness of policies and procedures for onboarding of new merchants / existing merchants for both POS and E-commerce businesses.
• Clear understanding of documentation requirements for various category of merchants based on the nature of business and also based on the business defined priority category
• Ensure all documents (merchant agreements, trade license, passport copies, ID documents, MOA, Board resolution etc) required for onboarding are duly submitted as per the check list
• Ensure the documents are completed in all respects and rightly verified by the maker
• Ensure system related and negative checks are correctly performed the maker
• Raise exceptions and seek compliance approval wherever required
• Monitor rejected applications and pro-actively work with business for rectification and resubmission
• Track document deferral and ensure regularization within agreed timelines
• Continuous training to front end on right document submissions to reduce rejects and referrals.
• Ensure that unit’s standard operating procedures are updated, change documents are maintained and updated regularly
• Maintaining of business MIs
Job Requirements :
• Knowledge of general banking with good experience in merchant onboarding procedures and the local policies.
• 3-5 years of cards domain/multi-discipline banking experience.
• Good communication skills (both written & verbal), Good analytical thinking/interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge on MS Office tools, MIS reporting and analysis
• Hands on experience in any card management system