To complete our team, we are looking for a:
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL IB Diploma Programme Coordinator – Sabbatical leave replacement for 2 years
Full-time – 40 Hour(s)
● Overseeing the implementation and administration of IB Diploma courses and examinations.
● Advising students, parents and colleagues on the programme’s requirements and ensuring compliance with its regulations.
● Contribution to the development of the programme and to the academic life of the school in general.
● Good degree and teaching qualifications with passion for pedagogical development.
● Experience of IB Diploma Programme leadership and teaching in an international context.
● Leadership experience with a track record in raising standards and challenging students and staff to be the best they can be.
● Mother tongue (or equivalent) English or French with a good working knowledge of the other.