• Work with the supply chain teams at the branches to ensure optimal utilization of cylinder assets.
• Ensures countrywide inventory/assets are maintained and protected by resolving inventory issues and handling stock consolidations
• Maintains and manages the Company’s asset pool, and coordinates with branches to distribute assets
• Counts items and records data, reconciles physical counts to inventory records, and updates/provides current inventory status
• Works with branches to establish appropriate and accurate inventory procedures
• Coordinates branch order processes, and assists in establishing appropriate inventory levels to support sales initiatives
• Maintains slow moving, in transit and other inventory related reports for the entire region
• Ensures that all assets are identified, inventoried, tagged and discrepancies are resolved
• Support the Operations Manager on projects regarding inventory, assets, and other projects such as cylinders re-allocation opportunities that may arise
• Determine investment needs and transfers internally.
• Collaborate with the administration and sales teams to manage bottle balances at customers and reconcile their accounts with Company cylinder records.
• Ensure appropriate charges for lost or damaged cylinders are applied.
• Audit all cylinder storage locations, including trucks, depots, warehouses, etc. and ensure cylinder inventories are consistent with sales requirements.
• Track performance indicators (KPIs), prepare a monthly management report and an action plan for submission to the Team Leader.
• Work collaboratively with his/her team and cross-functional teams to continuously improve work processes.
• Possibility of travel for physical cylinder audit.
• Comfortable working in iTrack and Oracle inventory management system
• Effectively implement ISO QMS procedures in his/her work premises.
• Other duties as assigned
• College diploma in administration /Accounting or equivalent experience.
• Basic or intermediate working skills with Excel.
• Experience working with Oracle would be an asset
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role, industrial gas field experience is an added advantage.
• Basic knowledge of compressed gas filling equipments, instruments and gases
• Excellent in English and local language