About the job
Ensuring that RJ passengers have provided with quality service rendered as per the company’s commercial and safety procedures and in accordance with international aviation regulations and standard.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathering all necessary data for the day’s operation, prepares briefing, reviews resources and assigns duties to the Airport Services team
- Planning for the inbound flight’s needs, organizes special action required in respect to smooth passenger and ramp handling, i.e. special needs, missed connections, baggage irregularities, special equipment on aircraft arrival, etc.
- Ensuring on-time check-in and ticketing counter opening with sufficient all necessary resources.
- Ensuring that all parties involved in receiving the aircraft are in position before the arrival.
- Meeting the inbound flight, assists and directs disembarking customers as needed.
- Briefing crew with pertinent operational and departure plan, addresses with concerned follow-up items given by the crew.
- Coordinating aircraft servicing, gate operation and boarding process with proper announcements, sequence and set by RJ procedures priorities.
- Monitoring carry-on baggage before entering the aircraft.
- Following-up on close-out issues and gives directions to rectify them.
- Ensuring completion of all departure related processes, involved staff and equipment in position for departure as soon as aircraft doors close.
- Reviewing flight and follow-up on pending issues
- Communication Skills
- Customer service
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.