Do you have a strong background of UAE Laber Law? Then we are looking for you! For our client in Abu Dhabi we are looking for an Admin Public Relations Officer. Our client is an investment company that works on different agricultural regional and international projects and with this plays a role in the food security plan of Aby Dhabi and UAE.
- Submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, car registrations, Trade License, labor permits, export license, economic license, foreign license, etc;
- Proactively manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas and Labor Permits, and company related licenses;
- Assist employees in the process of renewing visas for their immediate dependents;
- Assist all sponsored staff and their dependents in the medical check process;
- Manage the visa checklist as when the rules on visa/labor changes;
- Assist the company and the employees with visa arrangements in Embassies;
- To maintain database of all passports and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
what we offer
You will work in an international team/working environment and you will earn a competitive salary. Last of all you will receive benefits as per UAE Labor Law.
who you are
- Bachelor/Master, Business related;
- 3-4 years’ experience with administration, UAE Labor Law and HR processes in UAE.
- Excellent communication skills (both Arabic and English);
- Strong background of UAE Labor law;
- Creative and solution oriented
- Excellent organization skills;
- With a valid UAE driver’s license.