- Manages and supervises the accounts payable department and staff in the department.
- Manages functions related to the department like maintaining the accounts payable, general ledger, staff receivable and project accounting.
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies and government laws while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensures that the accounts payable and the company’s financial obligations are met efficiently.
- Keep track of the company’s financial expenditures, maintain a database and provide reports as and when requested by supervisors.
- Classified and follow monthly prepayment and accrual amortization.
- Prepare and control of monthly provisions.
- Will be in charge of data entry, validation, and processing of various types of invoices like suppliers orders, workshops bills, general overhead and employee benefits & reimbursements.
- Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and workshops.
- assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree.
- Experience in Accounts payable with major companies a minimum of 5-7 years.
- Very good knowledge in VAT laws and procedures.
- Experience in the Oracle/Microsoft dynamics ERP system.
- Speak Arabic and very good in English.
- Microsoft software proficiency at an excellent level.