About the role:
Organizes and oversees the day to day operations of the team in Sales Account, Also Supervise Managing Accounts & Collection activities.
You will be responsible to:
- Follow up the collection.
- Creating the sales invoices.
- Carry responsibility for debit/credit memo transactions.
- Analyze and assess accuracy of sales reports.
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances
- Verifying accurate standard costs.
- Monitoring inventory transactions.
- Preparing monthly sales reports.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Monitor all sales transactions vs the budget in collaboration with Area DC Sales manager & Sales supervisor and ensure that it is structured and managed in a cost-effective, value-driven manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting – Business Administration – Finance or any relevant field
- 3 – 5 years Sales Account
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong record keeping skills
- Familiar with MS Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multitask, respond to rapid change, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Sailing Skills & Sales Support experience
- Collecting skills & Effective communication,
- Customer support operations, Direct sales