Job Title: Sr. Software Development Specialist (.Net and Azure)
• Understand the requirements and translate those into an appropriate technical solution keeping backend architecture objectives and business goals in sight.
• Responsible for complete product delivery cycle; feature prioritization for sprints, preparing backlog, handling dependencies, design, develop, test and deploy the solutions
• Designs, documents HLD and LLD and manage the overall design of the solution for new requirements
• Leads a team of junior developers
• Preparing the Dev, Stg & Prod environments in azure (IaC)
• Define and maintain code repositories & versioning strategies
• Design, develop and maintain automated migration process (CI/CD)
• Define process to setup local environment for developers
• Define and apply strategies and processes to adhere to coding, process and security best practices
• Adheres to coding standards, industry best practices in development.
• Ensure that all enhancements/changes and upgrades are implemented per specification and in a compliant manner.
• Aligns with service delivery and change request processes.
• All the major development would be done using .Net and azure technologies.
• Key focus is to develop service layer with REST and GraphQL
• Overall IT experience – 12+ years
• .NET experience – 8 years
• Azure – 4yrs
• Is an expert in .NET solution design and development with a focus on api development
• Should have hands on experience in GraphQL development
• Experience of GraphQL using hotchocolate is preferrable
• Should have lead enterprise level .Net projects with azure platform
• Should have thorough knowledge of design patterns
• Relevant certifications – AZ-400, AZ-303, AZ-304/305
Education and Qualifications:
• UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
• PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization