I am currently looking an experienced Contract Manager/Contract Administrator for my client based in Jeddah. My client are a tier one contracting company and the responsibilities for the role are below:
1. Formulate, draft, revise and/or amend subcontracts and PO’s.
2. Handle (including drafting, initiating and responding to) contractual correspondences, such as letters, notifications, emails,…etc.
3. Prepare, defend and follow up EOT and compensation claims.
4. Handle variation orders from identification to settlement.
5. Handle, report and follow up bonds, guarantees and other securities.
6. Follow up and coordinate with the legal team for legal issues.
7. Prepare regular reports for critical issues, claims, variations, risks, bottlenecks and other contractual matters.
8. Carry out activities related to contracts and subcontracts administration.
9 Ensure the organization’s internal contractual documents are accurate and well maintained.
10. Provide support, advice and guidance to the technical, construction and other project members.