Are you able to work under pressure and do you have excellent problem solving skills? Then we are looking for you! For our client are we looking for a Registrar Interventional Radiology in Kuwait. Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Kuwait. Their 130 bed accredited facility includes inpatient rooms, labor rooms, neonatal units, Intensive Care Units, Operation Theatres, Emergency Room, outpatient clinics and sub-specialized medical/surgical fields. Currently they are expanding.
what we offer
Your salary is a tax free all-inclusive salary! You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client for either 2 or 3 years. They offer 30 days annual paid leave, possible study leave depending on your position. They cover healthcare insurance or treatment and provide physicians with a medical malpractice insurance. Also you’ll be able to get employee discounts, furnished accommodation/housing allowance and a lot more.
who you are
You are a dedicated physician with great knowledge of your specialty, looking to grow and develop even more professionally.
Our client is looking for a Registrar Interventional Radiology who specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments.
- Participation in the Registrar on call rota and to provide cover in exceptional circumstances for colleague’s absence;
- Assessing patients and formulating treatment decisions seeking advice from the consultant as appropriate;
- Attending sessions with the consultant and assisting or performing procedures as appropriate;
- Running of wards with consultant cover on site during the day, consultant off site after hours;
- Working within a multidisciplinary team;
- Teaching and training staff in other medical disciplines, nursing and support staff as appropriate;
- Co-coordinating appropriate medical disciplines concerned with care for your specialty and communicating appropriately with general practitioners (GP’s) and community agencies;
- In conjunction with the admitting teams and the wider health economy to develop and implement integrated Interventional Radiology pathways throughout the hospital;
- Participation in relevant audit for the department and quality assurance procedures;
- To keep up to date with Interventional Radiology knowledge by Continuous Medical Education in the best interest of the patient and your personal development.
skills & competencies:
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure;
- Good practical skills;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Effective decision-making skills;
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner.
education & qualifications:
- MBBS or equivalent qualification AND completion of specialty qualification Radiology;
- 1-2 years’ experience in Interventional Radiology;
- Minimum 1 years of experience post qualification.