Are you able to work under pressure and can you make quick and accurate decisions? Then we are looking for you! Our client is looking for a Registrar Anaesthesia. Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices.
what we offer
You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client for either 2 or 3 years. We offer 30 days annual paid leave as well as repatriation airfares for overseas employees. Also you’ll be able to get employee discounts, furnished accommodation /housing allowance for overseas employee’s and a lot more.
who you are
Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. They are looking for a Anesthesia Registrar;
- before surgery: evaluate the patient to develop an anesthesia plan, taking into consideration the patient’s medical history and physical condition;
- during surgery: use advanced technology to monitor the body’s functions and determine how best to regulate and treat the body’s vital organ systems while administering a personalized, delicate balance of anesthetic medications;
- after surgery: reverse the effects of the anesthetic medications and return the patient to consciousness. Keep the patient in a comfortable state during recovery and provide critical care medicine in the intensive care unit. More comprehensive approach, including medication and pain control procedures.
skills & competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain choices to patients
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick, accurate decisions
- Practical skills for examining patients and performing clinical procedures
- Ability to put people at their ease and inspire trust and confidence
- Leadership and management skills
education & qualifications:
- Master or equivalent + 5 years’ experience (including 1 year after Master).