Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the production of monthly management accounts and the year-end financial.
• Work across the organizations with budget holders, providing decision-making information.
• Prepare annual budgets, re-forecasts, and cash-flow forecasts.
• Work closely with the Director to drive continuous improvement to systems, processes, and controls.
• Deliver analysis and insight on business opportunities to the local sales team with finance advice in obtaining business, as well as options and scenarios for business decisions.
• Handle daily finance tasks of the local office, support country head in KPI and budget management, as well as management reporting to improve the overall performance of local sales unit.
• Provide finance training to members of the team
- Bachelor degree in finance or any related field
- Financial Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Time Management