The Developer is a full stack developer responsible for the design, development and implementation of software applications in an N-Tier .NET environment using C# and SQL Server.
- Develop Windows, Web, and Mobile applications using C# in .NET
- Design and specify program design and application architectures
- Provide maintenance support for various systems
- Manage application deployments
- 4+ years of .NET programming experience using C#.
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, Common Table Expressions (CTE), and Common Language Runtime (CLR) in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Experience developing with server-side technologies such as WCF, .NET Remoting, MVC, SQL Reporting Services, Web APIs (JSON/XML) and ASP.net WebForms.
- Proficient in developing WinForms, WPF, and HTML5 GUIs.
- Experience working with popular JS frameworks like Angular, JQuery, and REACT.
- Ability to learn complex business rules.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Additional desired skills:
- Technical Certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Cherwell IT Service Management, BizTalk, Mobile Development, Progressive Web Apps, Microservices, or Zoho CRM is a plus.