- Assist Credit Management in overseeing loan activities in all branch offices.
- Help ensure the quality of the global portfolio is maintained.
- Assist Loan Officers Supervisors in achieving loan and portfolio targets.
- Follow up with and assist Loan Officer Supervisors on overdue loans.
- Monitor un-disbursed loans, loan targets, portfolio quality for all branch offices.
- Participate in tailoring needed loan products.
- Participate in Loan Officer and Loan Officer Supervisor recruitment and interviewing process.
- Assist in training Loan Officers and Loan Officer Supervisors in all areas of technical and administrative work.
- Follow up and monitor Loan Officer Supervisors to ensure that they are following policies and procedures.
- Review reports related to branch portfolio and Loan Officer activities.
- Work with Loan Officer Supervisors to determine which cases need legal follow up.
- Participate in the Loan Review Committee.
- Report to management weekly activities.
- Suggest penalty exemptions for the branch offices they’re responsible for.
- Perform any other duty requested by supervisor.
- Understand, know and follow CHF VITAS policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or another related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the financial sector/banking
- Willingness to travel to Iraq on a monthly basis, especially northern Iraq
- Good Knowledge of Iraqi Culture
- Very good interpersonal, communication, PR, and management skills
- Good Command of Arabic and English Languages
- Good Computer Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to safety and security
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Honesty, intergrity, and with good reputation in the community