Looking for a professional Brand Manager who is responsible for:
- Ensuring that all company’s products and product lines resonate with current or potential customers.
- Monitor marketing trends by keeping an eye on competitive companies in Qatar marketplace to stay ahead of competition.
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights through the design the product branding strategy to attract our customers and prospects
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes our selected brands unique in the Market.
- Responsible for company’s outward image
- Responsible for drafting the measures of improving customer experience.
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
Requirements and skills:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Experience in Medical, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics industries is a MUST.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills