A Brand Manager is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for a company’s target market. As the ‘brand guardian’, brand managers maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Deliver Annual operating plan in line with brand strategy & in collaboration with Global brand team & Sales function.
- Work closely & supervise retainer Agencies to develop communication & creative work
- Strategize and implement consumer marketing plans of assigned brand(s) based on research & consumer insights
- Ensure right implementation of planning process within agreed timelines. , from ideation phase
- Managing NPD processes & other assigned projects
- Handle media strategy and execution of media plans through media agency
- Work closely with Trade marketing to optimize execution plans in retail environment
- Work closely digital team to develop & deliver integrated campaigns
- Lead & Develop the assigned team member(s)
- Responsible for Marketing intelligence and Market visits within the Kingdom
- Responsible for improving Brand Health KPIs by continuously optimize planning based on progress.
- Knowledge of Brand planning process. Marketing plan development
- Campaign development process understanding, must have executed TVC campaigns (min 2)
- Exposure to different areas of marketing, like Communication, Market Research, Media, BTL, Digital
- Digital understanding (digital landscape, integrated campaigns)
- Marketing knowledge and experience with implementation of brand activities
- Experience in managing marketing teams
- Experience in FMCG and Branded product companies
- Excellent computer literacy, with expertise in PowerPoint
- Contextual Knowledge – Beverage Industry/Macro Trends
- Retail Audit – Advisor Tool Expertise
- Consumer marketing planning