- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Facilitate a swift monthly closure by computing essential factors like tax returns, fixed assets, and ledger data.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Formulate general ledger and closing reports by imputing in-depth details of the firm’s transactions.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Follow the standard operating procedure of national and state finance laws strictly.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a proven track record of academic or work experience in the Finance sector.
- Apt in handling financial tasks like budgeting, planning, and calculating variance which reduces business expenses.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare detailed and accurate reports within the given timeframe as per requirements.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.