About The Company:
KEIR International, is a closed joint stock company that began operations in 2008. It is a duly-registered commercial Saudi enterprise that currently offers a range of services solutions – implementation, execution, operation, maintenance and trading – initially for the IT and communications industry, but now also for public utility industries, such as those that involve power and electricity generation, water, gas and petroleum. Since 2008, KEIR International has been backed up by investors, including Eirad Holding Company Limited, with strong reputations as solid corporations and with extensive experiences and partnerships in industries.
- Responsible for Technical / Engineering delivery of proposals / Tenders for all assigned Tenders
- Thoroughly review Tender Documents which includes Design Documents, Drawings, Specifications, Data Sheets, Calculations etc. and Clearly define the scope of Project
- Prepare Technical submittals as per Bid / Tender requirements which includes (but not limited to) methods, plans, organization, implementation strategies, specialized method statements and commissioning plants etc.
- Prepare / raise pre-tender queries etc. and coordinate with owner department /client for clarification.
- Development alternative technical proposals as and where required
- Involve in all post tender activities till contract award including (but not limited to) attendance on meeting with clients /consultants, clarification of post tender queries, techno commercial negotiation etc.
- Determine the execution plan with the Tender Manager and the actions to be undertaken to achieve the goals of the commercial proposal.
- Define deliverables to be issued by all departments involved in Tender and ensure interfaces (Tendering, Engineering, SCM, Logistic, Operation, Fiscal, Legal and Commercial).
- Propose cost optimizations by modifying execution plan and commercial strategy.
- Maintain thorough records throughout the bidding process to ensure traceability and ultimately efficient handover to project teams.
- Prepare internal documents for the endorsement of submissions by Senior Management.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering.
- Registered member of Saudi Council of engineers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a tendering engineer
- Computer Application Knowledge (M.S. Office, M.S. Windows, MicroStation, AutoCAD).
- Ability to organize and coordinate team work as well as to promote collaboration within the team.
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal & written).
- A sedulous worker able to deliver under time pressure.
- Willingness to discover the multi-pronged dimension (technology, execution, legal & contract, finance, commercial) of our projects
- Rigorous to ensure adherence to the Tendering procedures.
- Committed to the highest level of confidentiality and staunchness.
- Ability to take an overall view and critical mind.
- Able to work under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Rigorous and thorough, to ensure adherence to the tendering procedures;
- Organizational skills with ability to coordinate team work
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Committed to the highest levels of confidentiality and dedication
- Experience in HV projects u/G cables, Transmission line and Substation tendering