Attend to support cases reported by customers, and assist Technical Support members in solving advanced cases. Hold product implementation and training.
▪ Communicate with the presales department and accept site structure.
▪ Lead, communicate, and manage on-site engineers. Communicate with PM for project related issues (PIP, deliverables, acceptance, project closure)
▪ Conduct meetings site inspection, create SRD and communicate it with customers and PM. ▪ Create final Site Map (Site Configuration Document) Handover document. ▪ Install and activate Globitel Customer Care Products inside and outside Jordan. ▪ Implement ATP on-site after each installation.
▪ Provide on-site product training to customers.
▪ Contact the product specialists for any problem, inquiry, fix or update needed on each implementation.
▪ Implement major updates / fixes that require on-site involvement.
▪ Follow up on the implementation site until all issues are resolved.
▪ Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
▪ Responsible for product installation and configuration testing to assure better implementation and product knowledge.
▪ Responsible for creating installation procedures for each product.
▪ Technical reference to support team when it comes to product installations, troubleshooting, and features.
▪ Responsible for conducting internal product training.
▪ Follow up with development when developing product updates and fixes.
▪ Responsible for implementing major updates and fixes via VPN or by coordinating with an implementation team member.
▪ Responsible for approving every site map document submitted by implementation. ▪ Prepare product OMC checklist.
▪ Prepare product training plans and materials.
▪ Participate in the design phase and technical meetings when developing a new product. ▪ Conduct internal product technical training.
▪ Maintain Globitel Testing Lab.
– Bachelor degree in engineering or IT-related fields
– Minimum 5 years of experience in telecom technical support
– Experienced in hardware installation and rack assembly
– Experienced in DB cluster configuration
– Knowledge about reading traces and product log files
– Knowledge of Microsoft CRM 4
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) – Knowledge of coding and scripting
– Proficient knowledge in product testing
– Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating System and Linux/Redhat installation and administration
– Advanced knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Call Center applications, products telephony cards, VOIP technology, GSM network components
– Presentation skills
– Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
– Advanced troubleshooting skills
– Client-focused and result-oriented