– Design, implement and manage enterprise-scale Windows technologies such as server platforms, desktop platforms, AD, Office 356,
Linux, Azure, GPO, DNS, MS/VMWare Virtualization, MS SharePoint, MS Exchange, MS system center, and collaboration.
– Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts, and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
– Plan and configure the distribution of client/server software, cumulative/rollup updates, service packs, and security patches.
– Implement and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and backup systems as it relates to systems functionality.
– Supervision server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
– Monitor systems capacity and performance. Administration, monitoring, and/or modification of automated information system software or – applications, related tools, and interfaces. Software or applications are generally designed to meet specific business units or needs.
– Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission-critical host computer resources.
– Develops procedures, programs, and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
Experience Needed: 3 To 6 Years
Career Level: Experienced
* Windows Server 2012/ 2016.
* Active Directory / File Server / Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
* Microsoft Exchange Online.
* VMware Hypervisor, vCenter Server 6.7.
* Veeam Backup & Replication. ( Must )
* SAN / NAS Technologies.
* SCCM Deployment & Administration. ( Preferred)
*Microsoft Azure Administration ( Must )