This is a newly created role where you will join a transforming business and expand the existing recruitment function. You will provide quality HR services and recruitment solutions with adherence to company policies and procedures.
* Formulate and develop the Recruitment strategy including end to end recruitment of key hires
* Develop KPIs and set goals for the Recruitment function
* Work closely with the functional heads to ensure hiring plans are created and supported
* Lead the end-to-end recruitment cycle to ensure talent sourcing is in line with the company’s approved manpower plans
* Lead and assess the suitability of all applicants against jobs requirements
* Support the team with the selection and interview process for new and vacant positions
* Drive the negotiations with third party consultancies and recruitment
* Minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources and in depth expertise in Recruitment
* Knowledge of the local labour laws and formalities
* Experience of Assessment Centres
* Experience in national talent acquisition
* Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
Excellent knowledge of HR services and systems.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: www.roberthalf.ae/privacy-statement